Call for Papers: Indian Journal of Constitutional & Administrative Law, Volume II Issue I
Submissions due: 31 December, 2017
The Indian Journal of Constitutional & Administrative Law (IJCAL) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, open access, bi-annual law review. IJCAL seeks to encourage path breaking research work in the fields of Constitutional Law, Comparative Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Constitutional Theory, and other ancillary subjects like Legal Philosophy and International Law, in order to revolutionise the traditional study of Constitutional Law in India. The Journal, being a bi-annual law review publishes two issues in a year; one in March, another in September.
The Inaugural Issue was released on August 15th, 2017 which saw contributions from luminaries in the legal field like Late Mr. P. P. Rao, Mr. Sidharth Luthra, Mr. Bahram N. Vakil, Mr. R. Venkatramani, among others.
- IJCAL is open for academicians, practitioners, doctoral students and research scholars. Submissions must pertain to Constitutional Law, Comparative Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Constitutional Theory and ancillary subjects only.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an Abstract, explaining the aims and objectives of the paper. The word limit for the Abstract is 500 words.
- The cover page of the paper must contain the title and the details of the authors. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors. The name of the author should be followed by footnote mark (*) for the first author and (**) for the second author. The footnotes should give educational qualifications and the institutional details of the contributor/s.
- All submissions made, must not have been previously published elsewhere. All submissions must follow the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.)”. Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font “Garamond”, font size 12, line spacing 1.5. All footnotes must be in Font “Garamond”, font size 10, line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc. /docx.) formats only.
Please refer to the following links for more information about the IJCAL’s submission guidelines:
- Formatting guidelines are available here.
- Submission guidelines are available here.
- Inaugural Issue is available here.
The submissions could fall under any of the following categories:
- Articles (6000 words or above, excluding footnotes)
- Essays (3500-6000 words excluding footnotes)
- Book Reviews/Case Commentary/Short Notes (1500-3500 words excluding footnotes)
All submissions must be made to email@example.com with the subject “Submission for Volume II Issue I” by 31 December, 2017.
The journal follows a two stage review – one by the editors, and the second by the peer reviewers. Within a month of submission of papers, the authors shall be intimated if their submissions have been accepted for the second stage of review. The provisionally accepted papers shall be forwarded to the Peer Reviewers, on whose advice; the decision regarding the final publication of the papers shall be taken. Authors can expect to receive decisions on their submissions within two months of their submissions. Please note that the procedures for reviewing manuscripts are based on the anonymity of the author and the confidentiality of the editors’ and reviewers’ reports.
For any queries, please contact,
Mr. Zaid Deva, firstname.lastname@example.org, +(91)-9419061802
Mr. Swagat Baruah, email@example.com, +(91)-8811020038
For more information, click here.